Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Member For: 13y 7m 21d

Went to the extreme horsepower show today..pretty ordinary...KPM were there talking up there street fighter cars..was amusing listening to them waffle on about there 400rwkw supercharged V8's..woo hoo ... we get that from out forced 6ers....they raved on that there packages were cheap and were proved to make 400rwkw...KPM CHEAP... I had to laugh........plenty of nice customs though.

Where there any dyno comps?

• Member For: 16y 1m 20d

I only got a few pics from our little south meeting.. wayyyy too many cars to shoot down at kmart and harbour town.. the turn out was pretty good haha

heres the first pic.. once I get over this flu ill get onto getting the rest up

6317357915_bf9490f9b6_b.jpg

• Like 1

• please stop playing with my testicles
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 29d

I only got a few pics from our little south meeting.. wayyyy too many cars to shoot down at kmart and harbour town.. the turn out was pretty good haha

heres the first pic.. once I get over this flu ill get onto getting the rest up

SLY that's dope mate fckn love it! :sungum: cheers bud

• Member For: 16y 1m 20d

sorry about the reflection of my car in the side of yours mate.. the flu has put me off my game

feel free to hit me up for a real photoshoot some time im cheap ;)

• please stop playing with my testicles
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 29d

sorry about the reflection of my car in the side of yours mate.. the flu has put me off my game

feel free to hit me up for a real photoshoot some time im cheap ;)

done deal! :beerchug:

• Member For: 18y 6m 5d

Went to the extreme horsepower show today..pretty ordinary...KPM were there talking up there street fighter cars..was amusing listening to them waffle on about there 400rwkw supercharged V8's..woo hoo ... we get that from out forced 6ers....they raved on that there packages were cheap and were proved to make 400rwkw...KPM CHEAP... I had to laugh........plenty of nice customs though.

I must have been at a differant event. I dont recal raving or waffling. I dont recall saying anything about cheap. Did I speak with you? I was given the microphone to say something, so I spoke.

Dont forget we are a Ford Turbo and V8 workshop as well as Holdens 6cyls and V8s . Why would we waffle over one particular brand or even more narrow minedly over one particular engine. Other than our KPM Ford car and possibly one other I saw no Ford representaion on dyno.

If you define waffling as participating ,KPM will always allow the indepenant testing of our vehicles to waffle for us eg drag strip / race track / dyno or even a simple exhaust upgrade. Our waffling is always in the results achieved. Why. Because we do this for a living. Our Turbo cars were proven at similar public events in 05 when first released. We were amongst the first in S.A to waffle over the BA XR6T. Now we are amongst the first to waffle over the Miami engine. I am sure I will be waffling over future geniunely impressive Ford and Holdens vehicles.

More positevly, I do agree, and redirect the focus on many great custom and enthusiast cars today.

Edited by KPM Motorsport