JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/05/11 10:15 AM Posted 12/05/11 10:15 AM everyone waits to see what I say cause I talk the most amount of chit hahahlook different isnt always appealing to everyone just like my car didnt like em when they first came out not sure if I really do now but its definately grown on me just like what your thinking why dont u try to tone it down with using the grey like the fg f6 has see what u think
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/05/11 10:23 AM Posted 12/05/11 10:23 AM I did think of that, but what do youz reckon with the matt black wheels?I was the same with the f6's at first- what the hell? but I liked em straight away even though they are VERY different..
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/05/11 12:26 PM Posted 12/05/11 12:26 PM Just get a bf bar :D
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/05/11 12:34 PM Posted 12/05/11 12:34 PM no can do. its already organised. if I dont do it, ill forever wish I did. if I hate it, its 5 hunsky to repaint. no big deal......I reckon I can pull it off with the (no) colour of the car and the black wheels, racey look. its not meant to look like a cruisy car, but all business.also I tried to keep in mind when deciding that the most important thing is what I like. if I started to go toward the bf bar, I kept coming back to the blackouted ba.in the end I couldnt ignore that I realy wanted something diferent, so seemed a bit stoopid to ignore that. it wont be everyones cup of tea no dooubt, but hey, I gotta like it...
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/05/11 01:00 PM Posted 12/05/11 01:00 PM Baby Jesus is crying lol
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/05/11 06:54 PM Posted 12/05/11 06:54 PM it wont be everyones cup of tea no dooubtbaby jesus is an everyone...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/05/11 05:26 AM Posted 13/05/11 05:26 AM good onya bloke see what happens
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 15/05/11 09:09 AM Posted 15/05/11 09:09 AM
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/05/11 09:21 AM Posted 15/05/11 09:21 AM Its all alone
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/11 09:57 AM Posted 15/05/11 09:57 AM How long till the box is fixed?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now