Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 03/10/13 12:14 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:14 AM Nope...We did burn outs in two xys on bundles street...Gotta do better than that
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 03/10/13 12:17 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:17 AM (edited) I once cruised Jetty road, Rundle and Hindley street hanging my ass out the window, also skated down Anzacs hanging off a mates door, got busted for this too.Next. Edited 03/10/13 12:19 AM by The Jizard
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/10/13 12:19 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:19 AM Got fined for doing a burnout in kindley st between jules and rio and got big fine for 187 on anzac at plympton ????
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 03/10/13 12:20 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:20 AM 187 is good
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/10/13 12:20 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:20 AM Hahaha rio night club haha I remember that
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/10/13 12:22 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:22 AM Had som great fights there jet Well I think I did but can't remember much of those days Bloody west end 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 03/10/13 12:24 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:24 AM Been locked in many a carpark by cops, never got a defect.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/10/13 12:26 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:26 AM 187 was beating an xc cobra going past the old plympton cop shop....mofo waved us both down Shudda kept going but marion rd in 100 metres so chucked the anchor out
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 03/10/13 12:27 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:27 AM My favourites was time warp at Heaven on Wednesday nights and there was a grunge night club near Rio's that I frequented and the sports bar on east terrace, they some wicked hot dogs from the hot dog stand out the front.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/10/13 12:27 AM Posted 03/10/13 12:27 AM Been locked in many a carpark by cops, never got a defect.As inExists blocked?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now