Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Member For: 19y 5m 14d

hey Wayne, was the surge tank his design or did you use the drawing I sent to you? either way looks good and good price to, I got my pump and fittings from outlaw in the city

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 4d

hey Wayne, was the surge tank his design or did you use the drawing I sent to you? either way looks good and good price to, I got my pump and fittings from outlaw in the city

Mate based it around your drawing and the PW / Plazzy setups....my pumps on its way so when I get it ill might pm you to sus out the mounting like yours. IE connecting fuel line..havent looked under car yet to see which one is which...

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 1d

Ordered n paid for my surge tank today. Gonna order the pump tommorrow. both should be here by friday so I can organise the speedflow fittings and then Ryan @ Boostin Oz will be putting it in saturday if it all goes to plan. Once its done off to Heinrichs for a tickle :locomotive:

• Like 1

• please stop playing with my testicles
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 30d

might have some comp if xrqter gets it finished

RCK dyno day - Here's my wager...

as long as one of you enter, I will give up my pos for the other. Both RCK dyno day and HPT printouts to be posted on this thread and mean average to be taken from both - lets see the real dyno difference!

Edited by ford_boy4l

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 11d

RCK dyno day - Here's my wager...

as long as one of you enter, I will give up my pos for the other. Both RCK dyno day and HPT printouts to be posted on this thread and mean average to be taken from both - lets see the real dyno difference!

couple of the boys have already hit up that dyno before its about 20rwkw less then HPT's