Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Relax don

I only do 170 when I'm reverse entrying into turn 2 at Malala with hudo in his baby seat

  • Like 2
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

Not eeeeeeeeveryone

Playing on the f/way coming home Sat night with a vf gts...........I got scared at 220 so backed out

My car moves around a LOT up there

Edit
Pics of hudo backing it in

2nd edit

So that really happened coz I just got sent the pic.............winner.

make sure he uses the seat belts in future please :)

Edited by BenDoCo
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Did u beat the GTS at least ?

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

Year but he was a manual. If he had auto I reckon he would of had me. They go pretty good but I hate the sound of the SC in 'm

Edited by BenDoCo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

My old BA sat at 240 all day ery day, so smooth, but coils and new bushes will do that

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

So anyone got cheap go fast bits suit bf? Lol. Chasing injectors dump pipe and tuner box for now

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Old Skool 'n New Age

Today at the Morphett Vale footy oval

4a4549acf30df3a0a79fed8a23e38dcc.jpg

639b03f9fa40b9ef5b801f6ede13dabd.jpg

2eac1a9402f26e0d7f8e7825598afc4e.jpg

^^ had one of these as a family car when I was a kid

b5d4701a566ba75b98116c87e82698d6.jpg

1b7fd4ddaa128b0dcdccb0f7b5b65cfc.jpg

381072e5e8443716820c4191a99a479a.jpg

^^ I had twin grill / twin headlight front on my HQ show car ... .... ← the only car I wish I never sold

1d84cd4f49164919d78c93399f1296e8.jpg

^^ #lownslow only a 202

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

6af9d01865ad776716dae480d8e7a259.jpg

56aace51f6bf2a73ecc568c64118f022.jpg

aed9390cf1fa4876440d5e9d1f8947cd.jpg

424522b801c4fe6a9d1100eb654fd7d2.jpg

dfea038ec105fab5a2ecc66a2a1f3fca.jpg

eda736b034debb029acec96f84aa873d.jpg

^^ for those old enough to remember. ... SAFM Black Thunder - rebuilt

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

99ecae7bc6342d0b3d0381408c488232.jpg

3fe7fd02ab63a1c54d324bd7a3b0ea30.jpg

44264fece9f09bf5df361f0e67b4fd6a.jpg

And finally -- the sled. I really do like this thing but

#needsmorelow hehe

3b5a46b1d2f052daa33553fbc8fe6cba.jpg

6f39c3afd674d4ad1b9a9a617707e2d6.jpg

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

Alsoooooooooo

If you're heading up the Freeway any time in the future, be aware that the new 'Point to Point Speed Detector' is now in operation.

Heading towards Murray Bridge, the first is just after Mt Barker and the second is at the Callington bridge (turn-off).

I heard one of the truckies on the uhf the other day saying it is set for 115kph (not sure if correct - just what I heard) :(

Edited by BenDoCo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...