Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah I will be seeing them soon to check everything is ok with the fuel system. I will mention it then

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Jafs last cruise of the year has been posted on FB... 7pm sat night west lakes @ westfield shopping center. reckon I might go down for a squiz. Anyone else going? looks like it'll be a good turnout

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Ueh boski went for a good old hills run

Runnin solo though but was a good spin, made use of a fill up of e85

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I'm going to JAFs on Saturday but havent met anyone off here before so no idea who to introduce myself too. Any sort of pre-meet planned at all by others going?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

nah doubt it bloke but if u see me just hi 5 me in the face

it seems to work well to get my attention cause iam blind as a bat/or pay no attention lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted (edited)

Earlier today Spotted SSTHIS black BA XR8 lower north east rd sounded tuff!

Edited by nick d
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I'd be happy to, but no idea what your face looks like!

Well I'll just wander around aimlessly and if I see any cars off here, ask anyone within 10 feet who the owner is

  • Like 1
  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

Just Hi 5 everyone in the face and the one that doesn't punch you must be J@

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...