Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

They need wednesday night meets like in other states and cheaper to!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

So you think even with 19's I'll be able to hook up alright. I'm not running much power and going for low 12's. Are you going down there Marc? Might be able to give me a pointer or 2 on pressure and burnout since you're the street tyre king

what power are you pushing? auto? 6sp? I would start off with your rear tyres at 28psi and work your way down from there. I think I ran 24 psi in my tyres wen I ran the 10 but I have 18's so has slightly larger sidewall.

but SLY100 is on the money, its good fun regardless what your car runs. a low 12 will smash 90% of the street cars out there anyway!!

ill try and come out for a look but will depend if I get the keys to my house 2mrw. if I get keys I wont b out, if I dont get keys ill most likely b out for a look.

regarding the burnout...all I do is spin it up in 3rd until I see smoke in the rear view mirror then let off the brake and power out of it. u dont want to cook your street tyres all u really wana do is spin them up to get all the sh*t off of them and put a little temperature in them but nothing over the top as too much heat will b just as bad as not enough.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Yea got low 300's 6spd auto and it stalls up well but dosent work well on the street obviously. Might go have a look just need to buy a helmet and then woooooosh

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

when I had 308rwkw (on a dyno in QLD) I went 12.00 @ a bit over 115mph but this was in summer in townsville. u should get pretty damn close to a high 11 once you figure it all out. meant to be 24 degrees and sunny for the weekend...perfect!

  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 14y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

If you are keen M-crisp I could lend you a new open face helmet as long as ya head aint ginormous it should fit ok.Ill be there for sure.

Like Marc said,the track will be sticky as chit and a good 245 street tire will hook up well,my cousin does 1.85's on street tires when the track is prepped with 190rwkw.

Could even lend ya my slicks for a run if you wanted to go for a easy 11.xx

Edited by GTEXXED
  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 12d
Posted

Bruce dyno day... anyone under 400kws is disqualified???

lol

HA HA better the that skippy car dyno show were he was scared of cars with more the 400 rwks f*ckin poofs

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted


  1. Where a cross member is not in the vicinity of the front universal joint,
    a tailshaft loop is required on supercharged street vehicles (turboed and nitrous and all rear wheel drive competition cars quicker than 13.00 (1/4 mile) / 8.30 (1/8 mile)

would this be a problem. in their rules

  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 14y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have been through this and technically yes you need one but you will be ok as we dont run any uni joints technically.Late model cars(airbags) out there have been given a 11.00 cut off it seems from the last five meetings I have done.

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
20121130_125912-1.jpg got new rims
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...