Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Bigger turbo no tune burnouts

Oh dear

  • Like 1
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 14y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

What do you mean Jet?

Car is running std boost,has plenty of fuel with A/F's not going past 10.8 at full noise.

Edited by GTEXXED
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

your not cool enough to be spotted

Cheers Luv........looser.

Can't be to hard to spot...coppers always seem to spot my ride on the rd among everyone else lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

No one will ever spot me in stealth as :)

Stealth as with a mad flutter and 3.5" exhaust lol

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

and no licence.. :stop:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Yeh I got stuck right in the thick of it

And mate I bet u seen me but there oakleys lol no way would there of been another clown cumming out of the city with a green f6 and sunnies on at that time

Spotted your first ohmo nick lol

She was filthy as yesti took it for a wash last night all good now

Sorry didn't reply as I was on the road all day.

So it was you? good to spot you hahaha

Was such an awesome day couln't tell if yours was dirty or not it did stand out though.

I washed mine at dazzlers at gilles plains the attendant let me wash it by hand lol so happy they usually flip it elsewhere.

Are you the only dash f6 in Adelaide?

Mine was prob the silver one in Campbelltown Nick. Black wheels?

Yeah it was, just figured who you are now too.

I met you throug Troy one night as his work and I was there (won't mention his work).

Great to see a few Fords in Adelaide usually I don't spot that many but Saturday was the day for it.

Was too tired for cruising around Adelaide Saturday night.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Yeh theres a f6 ute in dash and a coupla pursuit utes but as far as I know iam the Only sedan f6

that's why I wanted it stand out like fark lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Well it does stand out!

Will out a face to the name soon, you going to jafs on boxing day?

Did notice this aswell.

The roads piss me off though and people just brake at the last minute and stay up your arse something that I am not used too.

Hogging up the right lane at 50kph when its a 60 and the left lane is faster or last minute indicator to turn.......I'm too observant on the roads while 3 people did red lights in front of me aswell in the one day.

mY RANT!

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Lol yeh adelaide has a poor rep for drivers without a doubt

Um usually make jaf's just have to see what this year brings hey

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted (edited)

Always leaving a car space in front of me and cruise slowly.

Yeah totally true just have to wait and see with Jafs, always a big turnout though.

Edited by nick d

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...