Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/10/12 01:06 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:06 AM Is anyone heading out to the Top Fuel meet this Saturday?I'm planning on taking my 4yo son out, and my Dad as its his b-day (65, old fart!)But it says "racing from 9am till late" which I think is BS as it would have to be qualifying etc first. Does anyone know what time actual racing starts? In days of old, it used to be racing kicked off about 5pm, but does anyone know how the current meets are ran?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/12 01:15 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:15 AM (edited) if it's the meet I am thinking of qualifying is part open to public and happens the day before... I could be wrong though so don't quote meI think it was a Friday Saturday Sunday thing...but again I could be wrong Edited 15/10/12 01:15 AM by Princess Fluffy
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/10/12 01:24 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:24 AM Bit more searching found this:TimesGates open 8am, racing 9am to late. Pro qualifying from 10.50am, pro eliminations from 4pm.PricesGeneral admission $30, student/concession $20, children 10-16 years $10, kids under 10 free. Tickets available at the gate.For more information go to www.racingonn.com.au.http://andra.com.au/component/content/article/1590-andra-drag-racing-series-takes-off-in-adelaide.html
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 18/10/12 07:47 AM Posted 18/10/12 07:47 AM Hey guys, been a while since I posted in here....I just seen my old BF Tornado ute up sale .......http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/fpv-f6-tornado-2007-13549477?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=4&eapi=2&__N=1246+1247+1252+1282+1216&find=bf f6|CarAll&silo=Stock&num=15&sort=defaultDon't know the current owner but I sold to a bloke with 40,000kms 2 years ago and gone damn with regrethad to seel but I wish I still had it!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/10/12 09:02 AM Posted 18/10/12 09:02 AM Noice looking yoot nick Stockaz though ?
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 18/10/12 09:33 AM Posted 18/10/12 09:33 AM Yeah she was stock as a rock Jet, still regret selling it missus doesn't stop telling me ow good of a ute it was !
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/10/12 10:39 AM Posted 18/10/12 10:39 AM well the dude selling is a dreamer in this economy
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/10/12 10:41 AM Posted 18/10/12 10:41 AM what u got now nick ?
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 18/10/12 10:53 AM Posted 18/10/12 10:53 AM (edited) Times are tuff but his advantage is how many in Adelaide with low Kms with all the options this car has.Spoke to him his negotiable, his selling for the same reason as me needs two more doors.Jet, I have what is in my avatar my mate bought it brand new had it for a year and I've had it since. Edited 18/10/12 10:55 AM by nick d
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/10/12 10:57 AM Posted 18/10/12 10:57 AM very nice, love the white rspecsstock or tweaked ?any pics ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now