FG XR6-T MONSTER Member 42 Member For: 17y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/12 04:15 AM Posted 07/05/12 04:15 AM Got photos of the facebook page! hey mate I took those pics, lol free means free to run lol. I have got couple more cause we came late otherwise I Would snap some more.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/12 06:51 AM Posted 07/05/12 06:51 AM I like the way the first pic is with the boarder and stuff gives it a old look nice job bang others up dude
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/12 07:20 AM Posted 07/05/12 07:20 AM did u take those with a dslr? reolutions not very high.still nice pics =)
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 07/05/12 07:45 AM Posted 07/05/12 07:45 AM lol that's a filter effect mate, its supposed to be like that artistic n stuff wish I popped down with my camera now :D
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/12 09:40 AM Posted 07/05/12 09:40 AM (edited) Replaced my front bumper insert today with a new one..Fair to say my old one was f*ckED Edited 07/05/12 09:41 AM by KWIK F6
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/12 10:02 AM Posted 07/05/12 10:02 AM Replaced my front bumper insert today with a new one..Fair to say my old one was f*ckEDwhat did that cost wayne and where'd u get it? I need to look at doing the same thing at some point.fkn driveways! lol
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/12 10:31 AM Posted 07/05/12 10:31 AM 1/4 mine 26 may $160 whos in?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/12 10:52 AM Posted 07/05/12 10:52 AM as far as I knew it was all spots were taken after 2 days of going on sale foil what do u know ??????
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/12 10:53 AM Posted 07/05/12 10:53 AM lol that's a filter effect mate, its supposed to be like that artistic n stuff wish I popped down with my camera now :D'get a sack and actually come on a cruise instead of taking pics girly boy plumma
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 14d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/12 11:20 AM Posted 07/05/12 11:20 AM well I just shot an email off to them and sent off my forms and $$ yesterday so maybe still spots or they just pocketed my coin for nothing.... hmmmm as long as I get 2-3 runs ill b happy, will b interesting going down with the nitto invo's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now