Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yay cars in being transformed from 4 speed auto to 6 speed manual :)

seems everyone these days seems sold on the auto's. I've got the six speed in the f6 and just love the drive ability of it... I've driven both the zf and the 4 speed auto's and reckon manuals much more fun! good to see a convert back to a manual, it's money well spent =)

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Cheers Aaron just the answer I was after! Need to rip this turbo off and get it sorted.....lack of boost is starting to get to me. Shame the snot mobile was home Sunday night....damm Rex. Have to organise another run soon

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

The manuals are sweet but the ZF is to fast and to good to pass up if you like the old street race ;)

ZF = WINNER

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broken Hill NSW
Posted (edited)

yeah ino autos are faster but whats the point if you dont get the full enjoyment and experience out of it, I dont mind autos but I got very bored with it, and same with the zf autos they are a great box, very refine but a auto just doesnt give me a freal like a good old manual does.

ill keep that in my mind about the clutch cause it comes with 3 months warranty, it isnt much but its something..

if yous no anone down here who needs a spare 4 speed gearbox, tail shaft and peddel box I will get rid of mine pretty cheap ( I think ).

Edited by waaswa
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Talk to Bruce, he may take it for a spare.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broken Hill NSW
Posted

cool ill give him a ring before I go and pick my car tommorow arvo.

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

any of you skirts going to the drags sunday? I hear the bosky mobile is making an appearance

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Grandpa joe???? Nah he has already used his 2 day passes for the month to go to the geriatrics singles mixer.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gawler, SA
Posted

For sale. Goes fast. Tuned by Bruce. Built ZF.

It's on carsales.

Cheers

ON_DUBS_FRONT_LOW_GRAFF_FINAL.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...