09sr5 Member 56 Member For: 16y 14d Posted 12/02/12 09:38 AM Posted 12/02/12 09:38 AM Hey guys,Had my force 6 at Bruce'sMods after engine rebuild from smashed oil pump,Spool rodsMahle pistonsAtomic valve springsStainless valvesAtomic oil pumpAtomic chain , tensioner and sprocketNizpro plenumHome made piping80lb injectorsStd turboBruce did two tunes, 98 and e85 blend98 tune with 16psi made 387kwE85 tune50/50 made 431kwOn my e85 tune the fuel pump was at its limit and bruce had to max the injectors to keep a bit of safety margin with the afr's. I asked for this as it was basically a tune to win dyno comps with. I am getting a surge tank and pump but for now on the 98 tune I keep the tank full.E85 tune is awesome. It's making 50-70 rwkw more at any rpm over the 98 tune. The dyno graph is pretty deceiving to how it drives on the road... Just simply stunning. I also got the zf tune for nice firm / crisp shifts. The car is going back to clean up the top end of the e85 tune once I get the surge tank and pumps
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/02/12 10:07 AM Posted 12/02/12 10:07 AM I am burnt as f*ck after today :(
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 12/02/12 11:16 AM Posted 12/02/12 11:16 AM Join the club. Had local swap meet today, pissed with rain 1st up, then sun came out. Look like a beetroot now(more than usual)
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/12 11:36 AM Posted 12/02/12 11:36 AM Hey guys,Had my force 6 at Bruce'sMods after engine rebuild from smashed oil pump,Spool rodsMahle pistonsAtomic valve springsStainless valvesAtomic oil pumpAtomic chain , tensioner and sprocketNizpro plenumHome made piping80lb injectorsStd turboBruce did two tunes, 98 and e85 blend98 tune with 16psi made 387kwE85 tune50/50 made 431kwOn my e85 tune the fuel pump was at its limit and bruce had to max the injectors to keep a bit of safety margin with the afr's. I asked for this as it was basically a tune to win dyno comps with. I am getting a surge tank and pump but for now on the 98 tune I keep the tank full.E85 tune is awesome. It's making 50-70 rwkw more at any rpm over the 98 tune. The dyno graph is pretty deceiving to how it drives on the road... Just simply stunning. I also got the zf tune for nice firm / crisp shifts.The car is going back to clean up the top end of the e85 tune once I get the surge tank and pumpsbud congrats on the new buildvery sweet selection of hardware there and the power levels would make it awsome to drivebang up some pics of your ride
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/12 11:58 AM Posted 12/02/12 11:58 AM Hey guys,Had my force 6 at Bruce'sMods after engine rebuild from smashed oil pump,Spool rodsMahle pistonsAtomic valve springsStainless valvesAtomic oil pumpAtomic chain , tensioner and sprocketNizpro plenumHome made piping80lb injectorsStd turboBruce did two tunes, 98 and e85 blend98 tune with 16psi made 387kwE85 tune50/50 made 431kwOn my e85 tune the fuel pump was at its limit and bruce had to max the injectors to keep a bit of safety margin with the afr's. I asked for this as it was basically a tune to win dyno comps with. I am getting a surge tank and pump but for now on the 98 tune I keep the tank full.E85 tune is awesome. It's making 50-70 rwkw more at any rpm over the 98 tune. The dyno graph is pretty deceiving to how it drives on the road... Just simply stunning. I also got the zf tune for nice firm / crisp shifts.The car is going back to clean up the top end of the e85 tune once I get the surge tank and pumpsWelcome mate Force 6 are sick, post up some photos! I bet its a beast now
09sr5 Member 56 Member For: 16y 14d Posted 12/02/12 10:19 PM Posted 12/02/12 10:19 PM (edited) Edited 12/02/12 10:21 PM by 09sr5
09sr5 Member 56 Member For: 16y 14d Posted 12/02/12 10:22 PM Posted 12/02/12 10:22 PM (edited) I'm not sure what's going on but when I upload a pic the URL changesThere's plenty of pics on my Facebook page my name it Karl Thomson if you want to see them Edited 12/02/12 10:23 PM by 09sr5
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/12 12:56 AM Posted 13/02/12 12:56 AM Nice list of parts there Karl. Next time we run a cruise make sure you come out
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/02/12 06:34 AM Posted 13/02/12 06:34 AM hey Jet, would love to see/ get a copy of the run between me and toxicF6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now