Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I had a Bf ute before my foon and slammed that on the ground and it was the worse move I ever made. Drove terrible, exhaust would hit everything, towing became non existent etc etc. Utes only need a inch - inch and a half max

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

how hard is it to chuck 1 inch blocks in the back. work wise

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Yea I will be intersted when I get back from work. Im going back up to alice springs for work on monday and im not sure when im back but if you still have them that would be good.

I didnt know lowering blocks were specific to different models?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

how hard is it to chuck 1 inch blocks in the back. work wise

I had the rear springs reseat. But fitting blocks ain't hard if you are handy with the tools

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

I have lowered rear springs out of my BA ute for sale. Dropped about 35-40mm compared with my new standards.

Am in Mount Gambier though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Marc you back in AUS yet?

nah mate, cant wait to get back though, ordering a plazmaman 1000hp cooler and plenum in "stealth" colour...the power tune will be very interesting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...