SACf6 Member 115 Member For: 15y 8d Posted 27/11/11 05:48 AM Posted 27/11/11 05:48 AM I'm pretty sure that BA was using the standard turbo?What was the time he did in the ba
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/11/11 06:07 AM Posted 27/11/11 06:07 AM It was 7 something, equated to an 11.5 I believe. Don't quote me though
SACf6 Member 115 Member For: 15y 8d Posted 27/11/11 06:15 AM Posted 27/11/11 06:15 AM It was 7 something, equated to an 11.5 I believe. Don't quote me thoughAuto or manual??
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/11/11 06:37 AM Posted 27/11/11 06:37 AM Auto power glide it was a 7.31
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/11/11 06:48 AM Posted 27/11/11 06:48 AM I'm pretty sure that BA was using the standard turbo?std turbo just flapper mod, 4k stall trans brake and glide hoosier and front runners definately set up right
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 27/11/11 07:55 AM Posted 27/11/11 07:55 AM 7.30 fluff? I thought it was only running low 8's? Maybe it was the other blue one as there was two. Alot of nice hk, ht, hg monaro's and xr xt falcoons
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/11/11 08:00 AM Posted 27/11/11 08:00 AM yeh had a dial in of 7.0 but no such luck 7.31 I reckn it was yeh farking so many h series but all killer they must of been hiding in sheds for a wile now , feel sorry for the few who blew something but that's racing
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 27/11/11 11:24 AM Posted 27/11/11 11:24 AM Fingers crossed will be able to run street drags at A.I.R soon
601Turbz Member 111 Member For: 16y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 27/11/11 12:06 PM Posted 27/11/11 12:06 PM std turbo just flapper mod, 4k stall trans brake and glide hoosier and front runners definately set up rightYep, tuned to 360rwkw by morpowa with std internals, BP 1/4 time of 10.9secs hence the roll cage!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/11/11 12:35 AM Posted 28/11/11 12:35 AM (edited) has it actually run a 1/4 mile pass and where?........................... daz it might be timeit had a dial in of 7.0 wich works out to 10.98 so I thought gold but it did 7.3's is his pb just a clac or has it got the slip ? Edited 28/11/11 12:37 AM by JETSNOT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now