Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/12/10 12:03 PM Posted 10/12/10 12:03 PM sly I dont mind the fg wheels on ya chariot....
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/12/10 12:45 AM Posted 11/12/10 12:45 AM Who am I?
Adrian_F6 Large Member Member 551 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: In The Sticks Posted 11/12/10 03:19 AM Posted 11/12/10 03:19 AM a smoker of the fleshy pole variety?ohhhh the car .... /shrugwho?
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 11/12/10 04:41 AM Posted 11/12/10 04:41 AM Nice picture sly100, you car is looking real nice, im stuck there permanently now though, wont leave till end of FEB I rekon... But ay, do what ya gotta do. See my old banger in the background. Love that sh*t, I think its getting impounded in a few weeks... :( Getting hassled by a cop from Elizabeth about a traffic complaint. Wont get off my case.Looks the goods colin. I dreams...
on dubs Member 132 Member For: 18y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gawler, SA Posted 12/12/10 04:46 AM Posted 12/12/10 04:46 AM I know I know! it's the union of MR PSI and McFlippy!
on dubs Member 132 Member For: 18y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gawler, SA Posted 12/12/10 04:48 AM Posted 12/12/10 04:48 AM couple of the psf fags gettin our boost juice
Adrian_F6 Large Member Member 551 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: In The Sticks Posted 12/12/10 05:15 AM Posted 12/12/10 05:15 AM I know I know! it's the union of MR PSI and McFlippy!I wonder if this 1 is as poorly put together as the last car he fixed up and sold...The guy who bought that was definitely not too impressed with some of the "dodgy" fixes made on that car...straight from the horses mouth.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/12/10 07:33 AM Posted 12/12/10 07:33 AM couple of the psf fags gettin our boost juicego the undercoat brigade!
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 13/12/10 10:29 PM Posted 13/12/10 10:29 PM Cars in bruces today getting the engine mount replaced on the turbo side..... I know.... Dirty job that is! And jus getting a general checkup to make sure everything is still good! When's our next cruise happening??
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 14/12/10 07:03 AM Posted 14/12/10 07:03 AM mine just came out of bruces yesterday. ..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now