JK 47 Legacy Donating Member 161 Member For: 19y 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 24/11/11 12:45 PM Posted 24/11/11 12:45 PM Is that cooler upside down and around the wrong way or have I had too much medication,not knocking it ,its a good job,but I have seen one the other way.cheers ....J K...
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/11/11 07:37 PM Posted 24/11/11 07:37 PM ha ha ha if you are looking at the last pic than yes - but it's on a skyrine not an xr6.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/11 03:16 AM Posted 25/11/11 03:16 AM wash your car and gain 10rwkw
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 25/11/11 10:57 AM Posted 25/11/11 10:57 AM Hahaha, that's hilarious, well done!
Sticky-Mick Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 9m 16d Posted 02/01/12 05:06 AM Posted 02/01/12 05:06 AM Hi all, just throwing the cat amongst the pigeons here but does anyone know if there is a water/air Ic kit for the BA/BF, if so PROS/CONS?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now