STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/09/11 07:11 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:11 AM how many brownlow scully?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/09/11 07:11 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:11 AM she aint a dick head 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 07:18 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:18 AM Judd will win his 3rd because he's a great player in a average team, whereas Collingwood players steal votes of each other. Who else is there in Carlton that can challenge him for votes? Scully made a mistake going there as GWS will be worse than Gold Coast.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 07:20 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:20 AM Do you really want pics of her nude, as she is so skinny the strecth from having a baby will be nasty
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/09/11 07:23 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:23 AM LOL@ Ben..Paz you may be right, but lets see the pics and judge..
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 07:27 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:27 AM Hottest woman in the AFL Pia miller.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/09/11 07:31 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:31 AM Dickhead? Best player in the comp more like it... But yea prefer ones without him and her possibly nudeThat may be true but I don't see how it relates to the massive dick on his shoulders??
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/09/11 07:34 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:34 AM tackle someone and they get a free kick shorts that small they squash ya dick miss a goal, still get a point sofa king bored I'll have a joint defender is close, I'd better pass mate kicked a goal, I'll grab his arse a game of quarters, not of halves worst injuries are from shaving calves yet some how the wags are hot but watch a game, I'd rather not. if I could set her mouth to mute, rebecca judd's the one I'd root.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 07:37 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:37 AM that's pretty good.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/09/11 07:41 AM Posted 17/09/11 07:41 AM its funny but way off...no player has ever missed a game from a shaving accident.. they wax
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now