Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 06/09/11 12:11 PM Posted 06/09/11 12:11 PM 1 of them may, but not both the pies and cats. get off the grass hahawas too young to go out 2007 grand final2008 this mental nutcase road raged me afterwards for "tailgating" 2 car lengths behind in a 70 zone..2009 grand final lost my voice for a wk hahaha2010 didnt even bother cos I knew the pies had it
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/09/11 07:17 AM Posted 07/09/11 07:17 AM As a long term Carlton supporter, I dont Carlton has what it takes to win the big games. If Essendon press Carlton they will capitualte and loose, it breaks my heart saying that. They have the players they have a decent passionate coach, but I dont believe that they know how to win the big big games. Take this year who have they beaten that they didnt expect to beat? Answer, no one, sure they pressed Collingwood and Geelong, the two bench mark teams, but pressing and know what to do to beat them are poles apart.The best I can hope for is that they beat Essendon, and that Ratten gets one more year, I believe he has done enough to warrant that. Carlton need a full forward, there one out there going cheap that would give his all but pride would not let that happen. For that they will build never quite make it and die again. Ten years we may have another premiership.f*ck I am going to get a beer and have a manly weep.Scotty
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/11 06:36 AM Posted 10/09/11 06:36 AM Cats did allright last night, Pies at the moment are leading but are showing there force that I though they might. 4TH qtr up by only 20 points.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 10/09/11 07:35 AM Posted 10/09/11 07:35 AM Booooooo 1
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 10/09/11 08:11 AM Posted 10/09/11 08:11 AM hey Collingwood ...that is all
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/11 08:13 AM Posted 10/09/11 08:13 AM Fark I cannot stand that overrated Nick Maxwell, when ever I see his head I just want to punch him.
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 10/09/11 08:21 AM Posted 10/09/11 08:21 AM ... why stop at Maxwell.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/11 08:27 AM Posted 10/09/11 08:27 AM Cloke is the real killer, he's dad does all the talking and still changing his nappy.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/09/11 08:12 AM Posted 11/09/11 08:12 AM You Beauty Blue Boys, I am pleasantly suprised.Scotty
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/11 08:20 AM Posted 11/09/11 08:20 AM Farking carlton
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now