Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

imho your mad not supporting android.

Android, get an Iphone :stirthepot:

  • New Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 17d
Posted (edited)

Android, get an Iphone :stirthepot:

Lets not bother mate.

They have mimics working on android anyway.

Edited by m1sfit
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Looks awesome, definitely interested,

Will it charge the phone as well?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Extremely interested!! I just got my iphone to work with video out, aux and charge, but this is the only part that's missing!! I've been looking for a way to connect it for ages. Here's my one in action but controlling on iPhone, I'm running a jailbroken 3GS:

Edited by Moey-DW
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

Any update on this XRS1X????

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

ill pay a million dollars for this for an FG

ok I wont, but I'll be in line if you ever do it

DO IT!!!

this

im lookin at upgrading my screen/facia

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

MMMM interesting I have a touch screen in my Skoda, wondering how a similiar setup would be.

Bolero same as a Passat basically.

Scotty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...