riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 13/11/11 08:03 AM Posted 13/11/11 08:03 AM (edited) Haha yeah, I've had that a couple of times. One of my pipes needed flaring and fitting with a decent hose clamp. I also added a bracket and hose clamp to hold the pipe. Edited 13/11/11 08:04 AM by riptide
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 14/11/11 01:33 AM Author Posted 14/11/11 01:33 AM First time its ever happened to me, scared the crap outta me !! Haha
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 12/12/11 05:54 AM Author Posted 12/12/11 05:54 AM Ok just ordered some new shoes for the car, KU36's all round. Should be a massive improvement in grip currently using 3 very low dunlop 3000's and 1 cheap ass falken tyre. Be good to have them all the same.Also planning to get some decent coilovers or a strut/spring combo in the new year.
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 12/12/11 11:20 AM Author Posted 12/12/11 11:20 AM let me know what your opinions are .......?
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 12/12/11 12:21 PM Posted 12/12/11 12:21 PM (edited) I have ku36 on Mine, they needa b very hot to stick otherwise u will lay lines..Don't u like sliding, thought u woulda loved it after your evo Edited 12/12/11 12:22 PM by j.d
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 12/12/11 12:56 PM Author Posted 12/12/11 12:56 PM Bahaha, yeh man that's why I got them !!! Lol.The problem was I still slid in 3rd in the evo !! Hoping not in this , lol.
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 12/12/11 09:07 PM Posted 12/12/11 09:07 PM Hahaha, yeh true !!
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 05/03/12 12:10 PM Author Posted 05/03/12 12:10 PM Alright so I don't know what I should do next to the car. Im thinking enough power, so perhaps looks?I already have lowered springs and struts planned and also DBA5000 brakes all round with new lines.note: the car is purely a street car with perhaps 1 or 2 max circuit days or fun days mixed in there.What do ppl think??PS: want to keep the look relatively stock so I'm off the radar .
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 06/03/12 06:33 AM Posted 06/03/12 06:33 AM Do you have any gauges to monitor your cars health?
THCOOK Member 58 Member For: 17y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 06/03/12 10:04 AM Posted 06/03/12 10:04 AM hey mate in regards to tyres just put a set of nitto invos and found them very very good even in the wet straight off the bat they were very grippy .best value tyre on the market.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now