Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/06/11 08:18 AM Posted 19/06/11 08:18 AM Ford dealers can't adjust the tune.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 19/06/11 09:26 AM Posted 19/06/11 09:26 AM Go see Simon mate, Seconded, blokes tuning em like Maccas pumps out burgers.Email me the pics [email protected] and I'll wack em up for ya.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/06/11 10:32 AM Posted 19/06/11 10:32 AM Got any vids? How much louder is it than the standard bi modal setup?Is it a good note/ loud when cruising and at low speeds?
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 19/06/11 11:29 PM Posted 19/06/11 11:29 PM Yea custom tune by a tuner. Stay away from that CAPA crap.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 20/06/11 07:06 AM Author Posted 20/06/11 07:06 AM Yeah, Ford won't change the tune, environmental pirates that they are!! Will get in touch with Simon and have a little chat with him. Thanks Dags will email pics off now. Cheers.The note is quiet good, a lot more throaty than standard and the crackle when down changing is bloody awesome, and have spoke to afer exhaust blokes in town and all agree it will quieten down as it coats up etc; Great!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/06/11 09:50 AM Posted 20/06/11 09:50 AM
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 21/06/11 04:16 AM Posted 21/06/11 04:16 AM Nice pics looks mean. I want one.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/06/11 05:25 AM Posted 21/06/11 05:25 AM Nice buy. Take it to the strip!
Mist Member 54 Member For: 20y 2m 15d Posted 21/06/11 10:31 AM Posted 21/06/11 10:31 AM Yeah, I don't post often but got to say that looks absolutely sweet. Tempting alright...
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 10/07/11 02:02 AM Author Posted 10/07/11 02:02 AM Yeah, I don't post often but got to say that looks absolutely sweet. Tempting alright...Yeah mate, thanks, I have seen a few mystic sedans around and a Territory and must admit they all look good, nice subtle colour change.The 'Dog' has done over 5000k now and the exhaust drone at 2500rpm has quietened down and the exhaust note is a bit softer but still agressive....sweet! As I do a fair bit of freeway driving I am noticing my average economy is about 15 - 15.3 lts/100kms, and I do not drive it sedately most of the time off the freeway so am not too disappointed with the economy, if I wanted economy I would have bought a (feeling very nausious here)....... hybrid All in all I am very pleased with the car to date, I actually enjoy driving to work more.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now