Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d

its actually abit different to what ive heard an i6 sound like but I DO like it smile3.gif

XYZ coilover were fitted by performance suspension today. The trip home was really surprising even the wife didnt complain anymore about how rough it was. great service & very nice price on the setup. It'll be back there in a couple of weeks for a 8/4 xyz brake kit smile3.gif

The klm's are starting to pile up with no probs except we think the alternator is on its last legs making it a pain to start from time to time but if that's the only issue we've found so far I can live with it. I'd forgotten what 380kw felt like as much as its nice and linear & great on the road I think im ready for abit more already, lucky we have a little something up our sleeve lol

• Member For: 11y 10m 28d

It's getting front and rear coil-overs. I ordered 2 piece front rotors from Race Brakes Melbourne at the same time so Chris could fit them up while everything was apart; but that turned into months of waiting and the car sitting there untill they turned up. Chris is a good guy. I can't wait to get the car back and test out the handling.

yeah he's a top lad very happy I went there. it'll be back there in a few weeks for abit of bushing in the frontend & a whole lot of xyz brakes. can't wait to get them fitted, it'll top off a good all round combination

• Member For: 11y 10m 28d

I'd already bushed the front end with superpro items and got Chris to do the rear. It's definitely worth it. I like that you've entrusted the same people with your car, it's very reassuring. Kyle and Jamie had the car earlier in the year and they are now the only guys I will pay to work on it, even though it's a 2 hour drive from Brisbane and a bus ride home.

They have a great reputation that's for sure & there constant top shelf work speak for its self. They are & will be the only ones that go anywhere near my car. Only the other day one of fpt's cars went 11.6 in a manual on 98 with all the basic std gear now that's just cool :)

Im waiting til its all finished and cleaned up properly before we make a reappearence :) When im home in a wk and abit again I'll be everywhere, at least til we race it and break it again lol

• Like 1