Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/03/11 02:34 PM Posted 22/03/11 02:34 PM I'm a noob n all...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/03/11 04:37 PM Posted 22/03/11 04:37 PM Why bother?You'll just end up with a poxy low quality mp3...
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/03/11 07:56 PM Posted 22/03/11 07:56 PM MP3's or 4's? Do you want the video still?
ubute Member 172 Member For: 21y Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/03/11 08:51 PM Posted 22/03/11 08:51 PM Go to www.video2mp3.net paste the YouTube link and press the button. As dags said don't expect earth shattering quality but it's better than nothing.
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 22/03/11 09:01 PM Posted 22/03/11 09:01 PM wow, that will take some time.. I use my browser to download whatever I want.Google Chrome has an add one which lets you download whatever video or mp3 you want.The quality is just as good as whats being displayed. I can download music clips to WWE episodes in High Def. :D
xr6turbs boosting Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602 Posted 22/03/11 09:02 PM Posted 22/03/11 09:02 PM One trick I found was when searching for the video type in HQ and generally you will find a better quality source. just my weak 2 kiwi cents
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 23/03/11 07:49 AM Posted 23/03/11 07:49 AM So theres no limewire equivalent yet? I googled 'youtube to mp3' and heaps of sites do it.. True what they are saying about the quality too... I just torrent the album if the song I want is on it..
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/03/11 10:14 AM Posted 23/03/11 10:14 AM There's no doubt bit torrent will get you good quality sometimes. You could use www.keepvid.com Just open a new tab and type that in. It will give you the option of several quality levels to download for the mp4 or flv vid. Then you could use DVDVidoeSoft's Free Video to MP3 converter. If the quality of the MP4 of FLV is high then the MP3 quality will be good. Advantage is you can get the home brew vids that some YouTubers put together - some of them are pretty good in my opinion - but if you just want good MP3 quality and don't care about the vision - just scout around for vids of the same song. I only hear you can do this of course
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/03/11 11:56 AM Author Posted 23/03/11 11:56 AM Why bother?You'll just end up with a poxy low quality mp3...Cause there is allot of edits or remixes on youtube that aren't actually on albums or torrent sites. And if the quality is the same as youtube I'd be happy with that as it is better then nothing.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/04/11 06:56 AM Author Posted 25/04/11 06:56 AM Go to www.video2mp3.net paste the YouTube link and press the button. As dags said don't expect earth shattering quality but it's better than nothing.A month late but thanks mate, exactly what I was after.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now