Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted

post-33767-0-37800500-1299211095_thumb.jpost-33767-0-95430600-1299211090_thumb.jpost-33767-0-73392400-1299211085_thumb.jpost-33767-0-93456600-1299211080_thumb.jpost-33767-0-01654900-1299211076_thumb.jpost-33767-0-30150900-1299211071_thumb.jpost-33767-0-90754300-1299211063_thumb.jDid they teach you about these and when are we getting them in the FG

post-33767-0-30225900-1299211056_thumb.j

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Pretty sure they have to have to sign confidentiality agreement on everything.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
Posted

So that's who all the randoms were wandering around in various states of ford gear!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Back Again..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Seen these being tested on roads left right and center in Geelong with wrapping all over them. Have to say they look ugly compared to the old Territorys. I did see one being tested with a massive intercooler exposed out the bottom of it though. Wasn't able to catch up and take a snap for you guys.

  • 2 months later...
Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted

The motoring jurno I have on my run had the new Terry there today. Not sure why but he didn't want me taking snaps of it.

Have they got a larger screen in them. It really looks like it. Like about 8" instead of five. Looked really good on the inside and I hope the FGII goes along that line. Specially with the BIG screen lol.

But dunno. I didn't like the front of it the more I looked at it. A bit too plastic maybe. Usually it's the other way around and the more you look the more you like it.

Anywho snapped a sneaky pic of it on the way put of his house anyway.

post-33767-0-83199100-1306220513_thumb.j

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I'm interested too.

The level of equipment in the TX is amazing.

I'm interested in the diesel TS. I'm going to have a look at my dealers next Monday while they replace the ignition in my BF.

The only thing I'm curious about is the auto. I believe it's a Ford made box rather than a ZF. Can anyone confirm?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Did some checking. The diesel Territory doesn't use a ZF. The official term is "ZF based 6 speed".

The petrol Territory does use a genuine ZF.

I'm not getting a quote. I just want to see what it looks like in the flesh.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

I see I was in toowoomba over the weekend seem them at the dealers lookk nice from the outside didnt get time to go in though. Will be interesting to see what the box is like in the diesel then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...