Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 04/11/10 11:28 PM Posted 04/11/10 11:28 PM (edited) Fpv tranny, I'm surprised kvbaby isn't all over you pretty sure he's into trannys. Edited 04/11/10 11:30 PM by henz
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/11/10 11:32 PM Posted 04/11/10 11:32 PM Hey mate.Go easy on the tranny thing. I was the biggest tranny in the day. When there was no Stooges , Trannies were next. Ahhhr the good ole days
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 05/11/10 12:19 AM Posted 05/11/10 12:19 AM LOL I honestly dont know what I think.... +1...Not quite sure if I like it or not.Can tell you one thing though - them wheels are gonna be dwarfed by the front bar and front gaurds, so he is gonna have to go pretty wild with biiiiiig wheels to pull it all off.More pics from more angles showing more car!!
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 05/11/10 12:32 AM Posted 05/11/10 12:32 AM What you doing tonight FPV TRANNY ?
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 05/11/10 01:36 AM Author Posted 05/11/10 01:36 AM +1...Not quite sure if I like it or not.Can tell you one thing though - them wheels are gonna be dwarfed by the front bar and front gaurds, so he is gonna have to go pretty wild with biiiiiig wheels to pull it all off.More pics from more angles showing more car!!Only has BA 18s, I think 19 dark argents would suit the kit and colour. Ive heard from the guy who painted the car that its all finished, just needs the roadworthy done. So ill try get some pics asap.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/11/10 01:54 AM Posted 05/11/10 01:54 AM Oh Gawd please make it stop.....
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 05/11/10 01:38 PM Posted 05/11/10 01:38 PM (edited) What you doing tonight FPV TRANNY ?Not alot.I gave away my title to another member for King Tranny. :hiwelcome: Even though I was the original. Not sure who he was but not many here have tried to make a BA XR6T look like a MK1 BA GT. What were we thinking. If only DBOSS was here to stooge me about UNICHIMPS As buff said! The good ole days Edited 05/11/10 01:40 PM by FPV TRANNY
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 23/12/10 01:47 PM Author Posted 23/12/10 01:47 PM Hard to get pics of his car as he works out of town and the weather here lately hasnt been photo friendly but I found some more.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/12/10 03:20 AM Posted 24/12/10 03:20 AM Front on looks mad but not 100% convinced side on, maybe to big and bulky looking
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 24/12/10 11:12 AM Author Posted 24/12/10 11:12 AM I think what kills it from the side is the car makes the 18s look small.Some 19 or 20inch argents would set it off imo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now