DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Posted 03/11/10 12:37 AM Author Posted 03/11/10 12:37 AM my old patrol, I race winch challenge series with it, running a 304 with a 160 shot of gas ha ha, loved it, and a als race glides built t700
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Posted 03/11/10 12:39 AM Author Posted 03/11/10 12:39 AM (edited) sorry here it isvtr.bmp Edited 03/11/10 12:40 AM by DUS12
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Posted 03/11/10 12:48 AM Author Posted 03/11/10 12:48 AM sorry for being off topic, here is what it looked like when I towed it down to the race, and after the race lol. that's one of my familys trucks, my patrol running 304 on nitrous and the white one runs a blown 350
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/11/10 12:49 AM Posted 03/11/10 12:49 AM I did state.... the obvious
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Posted 03/11/10 12:53 AM Author Posted 03/11/10 12:53 AM here some more,,,,,,,,,I like the rego sticker ha ha ha never stopped paying that lol
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Posted 04/11/10 04:55 AM Author Posted 04/11/10 04:55 AM some old videos http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuCnSDUUMmmQ&h=b91c2http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFoqFvg9SbAw&h=b91c2http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx3t-EoCPFFc&h=b91c2
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Posted 04/11/10 05:10 AM Posted 04/11/10 05:10 AM (edited) the nissan is killer. should run the 4.8 petrol with a turbs though, mate has just finished putting one together and is making 680rwhp thru 33inch muddies on 16pounds. bakes all 4 in 3rd gear (run in tune lol) Edited 04/11/10 05:12 AM by tinyplums
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Posted 04/11/10 05:24 AM Author Posted 04/11/10 05:24 AM can only run 6litre NA or 3.5 litre forced,you think I would run a nissan motor with my falcon sitting here ha ha, 1000rwhp patrol
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 04/11/10 06:54 AM Posted 04/11/10 06:54 AM sorry to hijack your thread kent, but my car is for sale in emerald, if you know anyone who might be interested up mackay way could you let them know? Cheers mate.This is the absolute top dollar I'm asking for it, I can move on it for a quick sale... Here's the LINK
IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 25d Posted 04/11/10 07:35 AM Posted 04/11/10 07:35 AM Ive been thinking about getting a 4.8 liter Patrol but from what I can gather they only come in Auto?If that's the case does anyone know how strong the Auto is and whats it like to 4WD with compared to the manual.Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now