Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Results from the Gambler meet Kent? I couldn't make it down to watch.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 27d
Posted

I did my first run on and off the throttle spinning so backed out in 2nd gear, then did a ignition coil.

the tyres do hit the car......just at the front when they grow. so im going to move the diff back a touch and go again

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

You gunna be running it on the townsville strip any time in the near future?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 12d
Posted

from what I remember. the diff is held in place with the bolt that goes through the leaf pack. so you can't really move it back. unless you took out the rubber gromet thing, then fill the gap somehow.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 27d
Posted (edited)

wat??? wat rubber grommet, its easy to move back, just get the main leaf made with the centre bolt changed, tailshaft ect

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 12d
Posted

well yeah, if you make a new leaf it's easy. as for the rubber bit, I'm sure there is one over the head of the bolt that goes up into the diff. not that it matter's if you made a new leaf.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

facebook status update much? :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...