sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 12/09/11 09:50 AM Posted 12/09/11 09:50 AM coming up for the cairns car show again mate? time trial motorkhana type thingy as well this year if you wanted to put on a smoke show . . . and probably be kicked out
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Posted 13/09/11 05:13 AM Author Posted 13/09/11 05:13 AM is thier burnouts???
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 13/09/11 07:39 AM Posted 13/09/11 07:39 AM There's go-to-whoa which is virtually everyone does burnouts in a straight line.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/09/11 01:15 AM Posted 15/09/11 01:15 AM plus a motorkhana type event, you get 4 runs, I was going to go in it but was told that any drifting or smoke runs would mean kicked out.
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Posted 18/09/11 10:32 PM Author Posted 18/09/11 10:32 PM extreme fords 4
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/11 08:43 AM Posted 19/09/11 08:43 AM extreme fordsNice work mate - congratulations!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/09/11 08:48 AM Posted 19/09/11 08:48 AM awesome... will be buyin a copy... congrats!! 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/09/11 08:50 AM Posted 19/09/11 08:50 AM Yeah went and bought it today, great read but didn't know you went through so much drama with it? Lol at the "Stealth" B&M shifter that you have to climb over the roll cage to get at Also there's some good info on auto gearbox's too for all those lazy T's owners out there.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 19/09/11 09:50 AM Posted 19/09/11 09:50 AM Nice work mate looks good
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Posted 19/09/11 09:21 PM Author Posted 19/09/11 09:21 PM yea I had bulk drama untill I met dave,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now