Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/09/11 11:37 AM Author Posted 12/09/11 11:37 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRtiCYZfxaw&feature=relatedBoy got skillz.. Trying to find more of there stuff is proving to be difficult...
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 18/09/11 06:19 AM Posted 18/09/11 06:19 AM 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/09/11 11:08 AM Author Posted 18/09/11 11:08 AM But I'm sure this is a re-post lol. Jesse Leach's new band, probably how Killswitch would sound now if he had of stayed. Deep blue has been copping a caining in the car atm lol 1
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 18/09/11 11:22 AM Posted 18/09/11 11:22 AM Could be... I rarely get to check this thread at home and can't see the videos at work! Found this on YouTube had never heard of it hut now got the album... Just trying to keep th thread alive
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/09/11 11:32 AM Author Posted 18/09/11 11:32 AM It's good stuff, like old Killswitch.Love finding new bands on youtube
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/09/11 11:44 AM Author Posted 18/09/11 11:44 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMkSqRD3aoYNew Killswitch is good too..
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/10/11 11:14 AM Posted 10/10/11 11:14 AM Did anyone else jizz a lil bit at the soundwave lineup?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/10/11 12:47 PM Author Posted 10/10/11 12:47 PM Lol mid 2000's all over again.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/10/11 07:02 AM Posted 11/10/11 07:02 AM Did anyone else jizz a lil bit at the soundwave lineup?A little bits an understatement!! Anyone know if Slipknot are doing a concert on there own?
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 08/11/11 10:50 PM Posted 08/11/11 10:50 PM Most of my fav bands are on that bill!!! Meshuggah lamb of god are the bands I'd love to see,hopefully they do a sideshow and both attend. I think we would all love to see SlipKnot live, I named my son after Corey Taylor he is such a gifted artist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now