Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/11 06:45 AM Author Posted 15/02/11 06:45 AM Thoughts?
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 17/02/11 09:18 AM Posted 17/02/11 09:18 AM Hmmm not sure I like that one Dillz, on first listen it seems like it is trying to do too many different things?Either that or really just not my cuppa to begin with
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 20/02/11 06:09 AM Posted 20/02/11 06:09 AM Hmmm I should have look at this thread ages ago Didnt realise what u were posting lol
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/02/11 07:38 AM Author Posted 20/02/11 07:38 AM You were expecting?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/02/11 08:16 AM Author Posted 21/02/11 08:16 AM Heavy Linkin Park? Whoops Repost.. Actually these guys seem to have allot of dept to them, I'm really liking it. Something different.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgsvgxRP5Q
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 23/02/11 09:06 AM Posted 23/02/11 09:06 AM Have I already posted this? Not sure... sorry if I did If you haven't checked out Steel Panther do yourself a favour... and especially pay attention to their lyrics
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/11 12:18 PM Author Posted 23/02/11 12:18 PM Lol And I wish I had teachers like that...Fark what do I do mate? I'm all Machina then I hear this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFWDZ85icyoI guess Fear Factory will never be topped but I still love Machina.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/11 12:26 PM Author Posted 23/02/11 12:26 PM Alright stuff, not something I would listen to all the time.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/11 12:52 PM Author Posted 23/02/11 12:52 PM This however Love DT
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/02/11 02:34 PM Posted 23/02/11 02:34 PM I saw Dark Tranquilly live in a small Brisbane venue a few years ago.. still the sceond best gig ive ever been too.I really thought that they wouldve been back here by now, guess they didnt get the numbers that wanted at the concert.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now