Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted (edited)

Well guys what can I say...it was only a matter of time I guess..Please go easy on me....

Was speeding down a street...when cops saw me heading in the other direction...

By the time they turned around...A quick left and right a little straight then a right...turn off the lights and into someones drive way...Well they saw me..Fark was that a stupid thing to do....what was going to be a 10-20 km speeding offence ended up being....

1..Exceed speed limit by 10km $338 and 3 points

2..Not stop at stop line $253 3points

3..Not give stop signal when slowing suddenly $141 and 2 points

4..Not give left change of direction signal $141 and 2 points

5.. driving during period of darkness without prescibed light $84 and 1 point

Thanks guys you left me one point...It must of been those reflective stripes..as I braked with the hand brake...

What a farken idiot I was.........Guys if you ever find yourselves in that postion just pull over.....Expensive trip back from soccer training last night......

Edited by Dagabond
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

so u had foggies on ? that's bad luck mate, fark. u should never panic though. did they show u how fast u were going ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Ah well, you took the chance, unfortunately didnt work for you.

Guess the copper was not impressed

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I think it was cause I turned them off...I didn't panic..

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

I always wonder what would happen if I ever felt the need to "run". A few turns without lights on and dart into some ones house has always been my plan as well. sh*t.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think it was cause I turned them off...I didn't panic..

ah ok, I mis-understood that part. ive been on good behaviour (1 point) for nearly a year now, welcome ;)

  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted

I guess you got what you finally deserved Nick. Your flippant attitude to the road rules finally caught up with you eh?

Tough titties!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Oh well dude you took the chance and lucked out. It's a big decision and a hard one to make. I hate making them.

Your lucky they left you with one point.

What does the not give stop signal when stopping suddenly mean?

Benny

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted (edited)

was thinking about it..3years 1 point.....might speed up through a speed camera...1-10km...

Go on probation licence ...2-3 points for 12months..after 12months full 12 points back...has to be better than 1 point 3 years...

Fark they weren't happy...searched the car and all...

Trying to answer what my car was doing in someones drive way I don't know...was a classic..lol

Edited by Rootster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...