Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/03/10 04:55 AM Author Posted 04/03/10 04:55 AM Gonna go with a set of SSL kings in the front, still not to sure what to do with the rear.Any of you guys use a camber/caster kit up front? any guard rolling or lipping needed?
5lYBA Member 57 Member For: 17y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast Posted 04/03/10 06:51 AM Posted 04/03/10 06:51 AM Gonna go with a set of SSL kings in the front, still not to sure what to do with the rear.Any of you guys use a camber/caster kit up front? any guard rolling or lipping needed?Im not running a camber caster kit at the moment but need to get one some time, its running wicked camber, looks awesome Suspension guy also said I'll probably need to roll guards when he fixes the camber
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 04/03/10 11:24 PM Posted 04/03/10 11:24 PM Yea it was aimed at you. I see where ya coming from but since it is still gonna be high I wont put it back to standard. If I were going as low as you have I wouldn't mod my leafs.
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/03/10 09:49 AM Posted 05/03/10 09:49 AM (edited) This is mine, super lows in the front and pedders spring packs and poly air airbags in the back. The front isnt low enough at all, when I get around to it I will get a set of SSL and camber kit. When you dump the rear end replace the bump stops, I didnt and when it sits this low the ride is violent. Edited 05/03/10 09:52 AM by Nemesis
Turbo Ute BOOSTN Legacy Donating Member 182 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 05/03/10 10:44 AM Posted 05/03/10 10:44 AM Tein coilovers + reset leafsperfect ride height, car looks really aggressive, I will be lowering mine to the same height 1
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/03/10 11:42 PM Author Posted 05/03/10 11:42 PM I reckon your heights awesome Nemesis, I'd dont wanna go too low, got a fair few speed humps and that around here.Want something like that.. Hoping SSLs wont slam the front to much, I think there SSLs in the front of NVYDF6.
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 06/03/10 01:45 AM Posted 06/03/10 01:45 AM Funny looking ute! Nice looks good sitting like that.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 11/03/10 12:51 AM Posted 11/03/10 12:51 AM Here's mine. Custom dobinsons springs and shocks in the front and rear leaves been reset. Couldn't go too low, have a f*cking steep driveway..Wheels are 18x9.5 all round. 265's on the back and 235's on the front. Few things been modified to make em fit...
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 12/03/10 08:27 AM Posted 12/03/10 08:27 AM ^ This man is the king of offset.Be a man... get some wider rears!
youngman13 Member 22 Member For: 17y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/03/10 02:27 AM Posted 13/03/10 02:27 AM Offset rears......Nice work Thought was only possible for the sedans...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now