sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/10/12 11:25 AM Author Posted 09/10/12 11:25 AM About 4 seconds off the pace over two laps, watching that vid there is plenty of room for improvementoh and
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 09/10/12 11:58 AM Posted 09/10/12 11:58 AM 3
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/10/12 12:11 PM Posted 09/10/12 12:11 PM Haha awesome pics!!!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/10/12 08:39 PM Posted 09/10/12 08:39 PM Dude solid effort
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/10/12 10:25 PM Posted 09/10/12 10:25 PM Something on fire?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Posted 09/10/12 10:29 PM Posted 09/10/12 10:29 PM #becausev8supercaratendofconrodstraight 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/02/13 06:03 AM Author Posted 18/02/13 06:03 AM Due to the pic above I will be getting both rear callipers serviced and finally changing out the original pads. got a few goodies coming together, 400 club mid year is the plan. also planning on making it handle a bit better too.Oh and this arrived 3
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/02/13 06:13 AM Posted 18/02/13 06:13 AM Noice boosty e'zz
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 18/02/13 10:29 AM Posted 18/02/13 10:29 AM So does this mean I have to step mine up again? Haha
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/02/13 08:14 PM Author Posted 18/02/13 08:14 PM Nah mate, I won't be going down the gtx path. However I do have a few mods planned to keep you on your toes Plazmaman 1200hp cooler has arrived and a set of atomic stage 4 cams are in the mail. Going to be a while before they go in, got a few issues to sort out before I go chasing any more power.Will be happy with 400 at the wheels on pump fuel, maybe 430 on e85 depending on how much boost the turbo can pump out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now