SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 27d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/10 06:52 PM Author Posted 17/03/10 06:52 PM as I have already told you spiro there is plenty of scalps bleeding atm lol - what was that I hear next wednesday at the drags Next Wednsday is definately a possibility Mat Well what can I say!!!! I'm pretty happy you have put that motor to good use spiro. Almost wish I had used it After all. RolandBigger and better things coming your way Roland, you will not be disappointed with your decision, after all that bottom end was old tech LOL and it fit perfectly in the old girl.
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 17/03/10 11:30 PM Posted 17/03/10 11:30 PM Lol. For "old tech" it's doing a pretty amazing job. Ace, that's a good question. I'm waiting for some colder weather before our next run, the decsion was made that I'm not going to cage the r spec, it's simply to nice of a car to do that. (at this stage anyway) the goal for 5tealth is a 9 second pass on a standard bottom end and zf at full weight. Something we are only going to get so many chances at. Kyle already managed a 10.57 @ 135. With the old turbo set up in the middle of summer on Mickey ets. Now with the t51 set up and full slicks and front runners I'm pretty sure it's very possible. I for one can wait to get back out there. Roland
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/03/10 01:25 AM Posted 18/03/10 01:25 AM Spiro, that's a very strong result on shoot6f.Roland, I'm amazed your ZF, especially the input shaft, has withstood the torque being applied so far. well done.Brian
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 27d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/10 09:15 AM Author Posted 18/03/10 09:15 AM Thank's Brian, yeah Roland's R-Spec is kinda like a freak of nature if you know what I mean.Weather permitting this coming Wednesday will be the next assault at Willowbank everyone is welcome
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 18/03/10 09:22 AM Posted 18/03/10 09:22 AM Any idea when you`ll arrive at the track, Spiro?I might have to go straight from work.
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 18/03/10 09:24 AM Posted 18/03/10 09:24 AM thanks Brian. I sure did get a good one !!!! I'll be there Spiro, not sure about the r spec though.Congrats to all involved again, I'm simply blown away with the resultsJamie you certantly are making a name for yourself buddy. Well done!!!
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 18/03/10 09:54 AM Posted 18/03/10 09:54 AM Well a lot has happened for the 2 weeks I was away . That is some nice power mate
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 27d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/10 12:59 PM Author Posted 18/03/10 12:59 PM (edited) Great results Spiko. I understand how the cams can make adifference but how does removing the VCT make a difference (not that I doubt it does just interested to know how)?? Also what Atomic cams are in the beast??CheersRhysWould you believe me if I told you that by removing VCT it comes on 300rpm earlier? Probably not, I can only report on what I have in front of me, same full exhaust, same inlet, same 6Boost manifold and turbo and the results are what they are..Stage 4 camsI have never been to fussed on the numbers LOL, however I use the dyno to measure differences when I am making changes No comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELITE 1psi Less and Pump no lag on Flickr - Photo Sharing!ELITE 1psi Less and Pump no lag2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Edited 18/03/10 01:07 PM by SPIKO
RSWEPN Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 187 Member For: 19y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/03/10 02:47 AM Posted 19/03/10 02:47 AM nice results mate what are the specs on the atomic stage 4 cams?(if its not hush hush)
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 27d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/10 08:03 AM Author Posted 19/03/10 08:03 AM No hush hush required RS..... Atomic Performance Parts - Performance through innovation - This is all above board LOL.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now