tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 08/11/09 12:58 AM Posted 08/11/09 12:58 AM (edited) sick mate sick sounds great to Edited 08/11/09 01:06 AM by tray_182005
Guest Guests Posted 08/11/09 05:58 AM Posted 08/11/09 05:58 AM When we going to semore from the XR8 ute Simon
strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 10/11/09 03:49 AM Posted 10/11/09 03:49 AM wow, hows that thing when it gets going? looks like its a skud missle when it hits second. insane machine. I want one.if I got in line I suppose I,m about the 2000th.just had to keep replaying it.
CAT600 Member 50 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Location: Perth Posted 13/11/09 05:54 AM Posted 13/11/09 05:54 AM Hey Birchy, when do we get to pump our twinscrews up to that level.... I know your happy with your ute mate but I need to fit that smaller blower pulley to the TS50 and try and make 625rwkw Daniel
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 22/11/09 01:27 AM Posted 22/11/09 01:27 AM Ok list of mods.XFT FG Engine. XFT head work, Valve springs, Stock cams. Stock inlet manifold.XFT Custom pistons.Howards rods.Stock crank.GT 47 Turbo.Nizpro extractors.4 inch dump, twin 3 inch tail pipes.Nizpro cooler. XFT pipe work. Process west throttle body pipe.3 044 Bosch pumps. XFT custom surge.Aeromotive Reg.120 pounds injectors.Xtreme triple plate carbon clutch.Stock FG 6 speed manual with 26 spline input shaft.Since I tried to put it down the strip and destroyed a half shaft inside the diff its now had to have a trutrac fitted and Phil from Final Drive has built me a new tailshaft aswell as the stock one was out of shape.It was sad that it broke after one half decent run at the plex. On the run it broke I had stepped the launch control up to get it to build some boost off the line and it was certainly a differnt take off just before it broke. For now ill have to be content with the 11.57 @ 135 with the lame ass 2.0 60 ft. Hey Simon,What launch control have you been using?? Motec?What boost did you run the 624rwkw on the Gt47?
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/11/09 01:28 PM Author Posted 25/11/09 01:28 PM (edited) Hey Bud how are you? Just the factory launch control on the FG mate, boost is 30 pounds. Edited 25/11/09 01:29 PM by Xtreme F6
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 25/11/09 10:52 PM Posted 25/11/09 10:52 PM (edited) I've been doing OK Simon thanks for asking,I wasn't aware the FG's came with a factory launch control That is a pretty good result for 30psi considering the GT47 isn't even in I'ts efficiency range of boost yet.Well done will be interesting to see what happens when you crank it up.CheersSpiro Edited 26/11/09 12:20 AM by senna_T quote removed
Casey Spencer Member 43 Member For: 16y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: qld Posted 01/12/09 10:29 AM Posted 01/12/09 10:29 AM have you burnt your paint off the bonnet yet
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/09 02:27 AM Author Posted 22/12/09 02:27 AM http://www.xtremefordtuning.com.au//images/rsgallery/original/XFT%20FG%20F6.jpgEvery little bit counts!.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Location: Perth WA Posted 22/12/09 02:35 AM Posted 22/12/09 02:35 AM fark this things an animal, I migth just refer to it as the 'HSV Fisticator' ... credit to hideous for that word haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now