Sign in to follow this  
Xtreme F6

Xft'S Fg F6

Hey Bud how are you? Just the factory launch control on the FG mate, boost is 30 pounds.

Edited by Xtreme F6

I've been doing OK Simon thanks for asking,

I wasn't aware the FG's came with a factory launch control :thumbsup: That is a pretty good result for 30psi considering the GT47 isn't even in I'ts efficiency range of boost yet.

Well done will be interesting to see what happens when you crank it up.

Cheers

Spiro

Edited by senna_T
quote removed

fark this things an animal, I migth just refer to it as the 'HSV Fisticator' ... credit to hideous for that word haha

Yer so far im very happy with the power. Its just made 655 rwkw's on 31 PSI still through the exhaust. Im just unbolting the exhaust quickly to see if it is being a restriction before I try and throw anymore boost at it. I should know in about 20 minutes. If it doesnt make any differance then ill just put the current graphs up.

Edited by Xtreme F6

hey simon, f*cking insane. that's all ill say haha

the stock FG inlet manifold,

1) can it bolt to the B series heads?

2) big intake plenum (Custom) would yield greater HP?

Thanks Lee, Yes mate, Im very happy with how she has performed so far.

Hey Tocch, Yes mate it will bolt up. Yes im sure it will give mroe power to have a aftermarket manifold if its been built correctly(Bigger isnt always better, specialy with air flow). You have to love the way these engines just keep going, Stock cams, stock valves, stock head bolts, stock main bolts, stock crank. The list goes on, Imagine how much power we will unlock once we get into the hardcore areas.

2010 is going to be a big one. I cant wait to see that 1000 rwhp figure out of my F6. that's always been the goal for it, to see it so close now is making a great end to 2009!.

Edited by Xtreme F6

cheers, cos im thinking about getting myself a FG intake manifold just to get the capri running, and then work on my custom manifold.

custom manifold has the Nitto runners, and a custom FG styled throttle body location. but with greater volume.

as I have transbrake and the fact its not for the street, ill take as much air as I can :P :P

you serious about the stock motor? ffarrkkk haha.

ive done the safe stuff for my ba junker f6 motor :P oil pump gears and the atomic ovate race spec valve springs.

its gonna love the T51 :D haha

when that pops, its built motor time :)

whats the rough price on a manifold off an FG?

The engine just runs the pistons I get made in the USA , Howards rods, Nizpro pump gear and valve springs. Everything else is stock.

Hopefully I wont be to far off getting my race car done aswell mate. It wont be as light as your capri and wont have as big as tyre but it will be alot of fun none the less.

oh how I love these motors :)

the more WA 4L entrants racing the better, as ive heard that Gas Motorsport are trialling the 4L motor in one of their cars, instead of the usual 2JZ :o

Mate u r doing some nice work over there big :o .

How many psi r u going to end up running or going to the turbo runs out?

Can we see a pic of the engine bay?

Trav

The XFT black machine did another 2 dyno pulls over 610 rwkw's to win the Collie dyno comp for the second year in a row yesturday at Ford V Expensive Daewoo weekend.

610rwkw hahha.. I cant even imagine what 610fwkw is like never mind at the friggen wheels...

your a mad mofo simon!! oh btw I went for a lap in my mates orange focus u tuned a few weeks back - goes friggen hard for an ass dragger !!

it made 616 on the dyno and it got jammed on the rollers. It was comical, They have asked me to take my own straps and bracers next year.......... Hrmph. It was good, power was 630 when we left perth friday so I was happy with it. The engine has done me proud, its had such a hammering with testing ect that Im still in shock its all good. its a credit to our mighty little 4.0.

Edited by Xtreme F6

well done mate I have been out of the xr6t for over a year and still miss it.

You have come a long way since the first ba's.

The fg's are another step up again.

Ian