Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

well....to be fair, I did see the stig drive a baughatti 900+hp last week (on Top gear) and handeled it well :P:stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

Hey guys thanks for all the comments. I will be the first to tell u im not the worlds best driver. I have spent to much time an money for 15 second of fun to have it taken from me. getting the ute in the morning and will wash it on sunday an post all the pics

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Some of the under bonnet porn is expectedspoton.gif

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

Well I have the ute now . Still driving as good as before. engine looks f*cking hot as love your work CV

Just called in to see pat n drop the rims off to him.

Thanks Pat top bloke I must say.

He showed me around the workshop an even check my suspension out to see if it was a ok.

So if u need and suspenion work done Pat is the man in the no.

Will post pic tomorrow when I get home n give the old girl as wash

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Pleasure to meet you and have the beast in the workshop Trav :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

f*ck im glad that is over just got home so I will have to post pic later on.I dont no how truck drivers do it. Got drunk last night .Stupid me sick as a dog this morning . I thought the 10km walk to the in laws would sober me up but I was wrong. Car went well .Pissed off though the rears r scrubbing not a happy camper.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Where's the pic's you slack arse? :innocent:

Just lip the guards it will go away...

Edited by SPIKO
  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

The guards need to be properly panel beaten as tere is a double skin on the utes - rolling te lips with a radius roller will end in tears!

As I said Trav, just have a quick chat to your prefered smash repairer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...