Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

So from places I visit a fair bit:

St George - StevieJeans Cafe makes an awesome cup of coffee

Rockhampton - Renny's on East Street..

Mooloolaba - The Good Bean right on the beach front near the SLSC..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just stay away from the franchise Coffee shops,

Gloria jeans

Muffin break

Coffee club

You got to find one with the little wog behind the machine..

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

The coffee club mocha is not bad

Comes in the tall wanky glass thingo

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Any of those places do nice 'flavoured' coffees.. But just plain coffee is usually arse..

Zaraffas seems to be an exception to the rule in Toowoomba anyway..

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Macchiato are nice once in a blue moon..

In English it means Stain.. So you are staining the coffee with a drop of milk...

PLAYRZ might know as Italian.. But a drop of Grappa in the short black is the bomb.. If no grappa a nice drop of quality Scotch.

  • Like 1
  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Dear god I haven't had grappa in coffee in years..

Not since one of my mates dads used to put it in coffee at the end of a long drinking session to help us 'sober up'..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yep, top thread!

I recently started looking into what it would take to do quality coffee at home,

we went from percolated to a cheap machine, and the machine is much better, I just buy Belaroma beans straight from the Belaroma shop, and have them grind the beans for me. Cause even those good grinders are f*cking expensive!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...