Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 7d Gender: Male Posted 04/05/10 11:53 AM Posted 04/05/10 11:53 AM anyone headin to townsville dragway this weekend? ill b there hopefully as I get the car back from a few extra mods ( ported housing, actuator mod, more boost and custom intake etc). hoping to run about 16psi so anything over 335rwkw and ill b pretty pleased...still chasing an 11 on this slippery townsville strip..should b interesting this weekend
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Posted 04/05/10 10:07 PM Posted 04/05/10 10:07 PM im trying to get out their if we get mine sorted
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 3d Posted 05/05/10 04:40 AM Posted 05/05/10 04:40 AM Im not working this weekend so I will be taking my car done there to barring any little showers.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/05/10 08:12 AM Posted 05/05/10 08:12 AM I'm planning on the 26th of june - 1 weekend after winternats so the trrack might have some grip.
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 05/05/10 12:15 PM Posted 05/05/10 12:15 PM (edited) EJ, its townsville. it never has grip Edited 05/05/10 12:17 PM by XAH03
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/05/10 08:09 PM Posted 05/05/10 08:09 PM I know . . . and I'm getting rid of the KU36's next week, putting the fronts on the back to see how 31's go. Might get me a new set the week before the 26th.
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 06/05/10 07:53 AM Posted 06/05/10 07:53 AM Just an update on the Carshow on sunday. I checked with one of the organisers today and he said they have about 65 car entrants so far. few ford club cars are coming down apparently aswell. so if u fellaz can make it, it should be a good day
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 06/05/10 08:11 AM Posted 06/05/10 08:11 AM Incompatible Browser | Facebook Join
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 06/05/10 09:03 AM Posted 06/05/10 09:03 AM I should be able to make it down. I'll find out closer to the day. Good idea on the facebook group
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 7d Gender: Male Posted 08/05/10 12:39 AM Posted 08/05/10 12:39 AM wont b able to make it 2nite as my car is still sittin at the shop, waiting on a 12psi flapper valve that actually fits properly...will b down next saturday though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now