carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 27/04/10 08:52 AM Posted 27/04/10 08:52 AM from what ive been told, there will be a few car clubs coming. not sure on which ones will actually be there though.would be good to see a few T representing.
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 27/04/10 11:37 AM Posted 27/04/10 11:37 AM I've put something up on the ford clubs website but havent really got anything yet.I know Qik1's car wont be there cos its sitting in my garage for 3 weeks.if we could get a few t's there it would be good.
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 29/04/10 05:14 AM Posted 29/04/10 05:14 AM pity I cant come. I got my car tuned last week picked it up on Thursday and blew the auto on Saturday. Was fun while it lasted
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/04/10 06:32 AM Posted 29/04/10 06:32 AM mine won't be there - it's not a show car and I like to remain a bit of a sleeper in my home town time for a few more mods phantom while the gearbox is out
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 29/04/10 07:33 AM Posted 29/04/10 07:33 AM Im not puttin mine in as it is pretty much stock anyway. but would be good if there was atleast 1 smick lookin 1 there. will be good to catch up with afew of u fellaz if use come
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 29/04/10 08:06 AM Posted 29/04/10 08:06 AM Im not too sure what im doing at this stage. havent had anybody really say anything from the ford club. I Might just head down for a look and a drive.
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 29/04/10 08:08 AM Posted 29/04/10 08:08 AM pity I cant come. I got my car tuned last week picked it up on Thursday and blew the auto on Saturday. Was fun while it lasted sh*t lee that's no good. I bet the wife was happy. time for a built box hey
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/04/10 08:01 PM Posted 29/04/10 08:01 PM I'll be coming but for a look, hoping neil brings out one of his mustangs. A fair few great old fords are hiding around here.
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 30/04/10 10:54 AM Posted 30/04/10 10:54 AM sh*t lee that's no good. I bet the wife was happy. time for a built box hey Wasn't even giving it much. Just lost drive and reved out to redline, and then only had 1st ,2nd gears. I might have a lead on a low mileage box from a wreck to get me back on he road quickly.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 30/04/10 11:34 AM Posted 30/04/10 11:34 AM I just seen "chop ya" wiith hi-torque sticker down side near surfers city motel /mini golf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now