carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 16/03/10 08:39 AM Posted 16/03/10 08:39 AM Kent, wait til a decent meet, you'll be struggling to crack a 9 in townsvilleany time after easter I'm keen for the townsville drags, got a feeling XAH03 will be keen to chase a 12 and pretty sure the bug has bitten carbz too. radiorahem should be keen for a crack at a ten as well and hopefully qik1 joins him. We should be able to rustle up a dozen turbo's to rock out and give the place a good shake upHell yea ill be keen depended on how soon it will be as I want to get my car sorted and tuned before I take it for another run down the strip.would be good to meet up with a few of the Blokes for a run
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 16/03/10 09:11 AM Posted 16/03/10 09:11 AM im keen for after easter, just got to get my intake and new cooler stuff sorted. Im down in brownsville in june for tafe so around then is good for me.
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 16/03/10 09:24 AM Posted 16/03/10 09:24 AM June sounds good. I should have my car sorted by then also
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m Location: Tully, QLD Posted 17/03/10 10:26 AM Posted 17/03/10 10:26 AM sounds good to me ill prob come for a burn
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/03/10 10:55 AM Posted 17/03/10 10:55 AM I'm getting mine done asap so I can hit the track again. cant wait to get back down the track. its been nearly a year im starting to get the shakes.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/03/10 09:41 AM Posted 19/03/10 09:41 AM ford club dyno day on next sunday in cairns
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 20/03/10 05:23 AM Posted 20/03/10 05:23 AM Qik1, I was down Tully today and seen your ride near the ford dealer there. I turned around and pulled up for a minute and admired your ride.you have done a great job with it, looks sweet.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/03/10 11:23 PM Posted 20/03/10 11:23 PM wait til you see under the bonnet of it
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/10 11:39 PM Posted 20/03/10 11:39 PM Hope all you guys are safe and sound up that way... looking pretty bloody wild
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 21/03/10 01:11 AM Posted 21/03/10 01:11 AM it hit on the 4 year anniversary of one that was much wilder.Hope the bowen/airlie/prosepine people didn't get too much damage
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now