pharkit Legacy Donating Member 251 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/09 01:18 AM Posted 02/10/09 01:18 AM ..thought this type of sh*t happens to other people, never me.!!That's so true. I'll remember this.
mickysacca Member 25 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Posted 26/10/09 01:44 AM Posted 26/10/09 01:44 AM epic thread....
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Posted 26/10/09 02:26 PM Posted 26/10/09 02:26 PM You must say that the Ford Falcon body did pretty well in the accident. It seems the window pillars a pretty strong. If it was in the FG you would have maybe had the side airbag pop out.Powerful turbo cars are dangerous and they will bite you on the bum if you dont respect it. Its a worry as I see so many drivers hopping from relatively sedate cars into these highly tuned turbos, thinking they know it all and then sh*t like this happens.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/10/09 02:48 PM Posted 26/10/09 02:48 PM I know a girl, 21ish who JUST got her license, and her partner bought a BA turbo falcon. I warned her about the sudden surge of power making the car get uppity, let's hope she stays in one piece (and her daughter).
pharkit Legacy Donating Member 251 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/09 02:21 PM Posted 01/11/09 02:21 PM Told myself I would wait minimum 6 months before getting any mods for this very reason just to get used to it... that and the warranty
Sundeep Member 72 Member For: 17y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Mooroolbark, VIC Posted 08/11/09 01:22 AM Posted 08/11/09 01:22 AM I just sold my 317kW BA2 F6.Not one person who came to look at it before it was purchased has been in or driven a powerful RWD manual car before, and didn't really understand what that kind of power meant. Most of them came to look at it in wet weather conditions thinking it's all sweet to go check out and go for a drive in a 300kW car in the wet. One of them even said "Don't worry mate, I've owned 2 VN 5L's before (one was an SS apparently) and I crashed them both, so I'm sensible now"... wow, good work you TWAT can't even handle 150KW.I hope the guy that bought it learns to crawl before he starts doing full power sprints in it... Lol =S
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now