Jump to content

Do You Think The Xr6t Needs Something...


Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 11d
Posted

I'm happy with the BA-BF looking the way they do. Theres a couple of big benefits:

- Common bits means easier and cheaper to find spares

- Less attention (if you want the attention chuck on an exhaust, cooler and/or a kit) from theives, police and idiots

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

For all of you that want an XR6T to look more sportier and to take away from the idea of a fastish family car. Ford have released official "WANKER" badges that can be stuck all over your cars. Mmmm who will be the first to by some.

Scotty

PS I bet someone from WA.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Hmmm...so sportier =`wank

I´ll have to remember that. Here I was thinking that becuase I wanted a car to look sportier was just what I wanted it to look like.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

a diff that holds together that's what I would like to see.

or springs in a ute not leaf ones.

but on body n interior wise its good. but like others have said different wheels for each model

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I thought that the leaf springs were for the 1 tonne carrying capacity. Can springs hold that much as well?

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Hmmm...so sportier =`wank

I´ll have to remember that. Here I was thinking that becuase I wanted a car to look sportier was just what I wanted it to look like.

Here you go MISH try here for some guidence.

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18802

Scotty

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 7d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I reckon vents on the front quarter panels like the G6E turbo would look good on the XR6T

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

:3gears:

or some working bonnet vents.

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted
Hey guys,

Does anyone else think that the XR6T needs something else to make it stand out from the XR range a little more?

Cheers,

Dan

A real warranty.

I.B.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Watsonia
Posted

two things one:Quote from RS6 Forum

"low-profile look that Audi stylists spent thousands of man hours mastering."

HAHA never heard anything so far fetched, First they started with an stylish vehicle then spent ages removing any sign of styling... sounds like an Audi to me, they made comfy seats then removed all padding...! placed buttons in the dumbest spot they could imagine, like the motor.

I reckon the Turbo's should have a different exhaust exit personally, in the BA's I remember seeing if there was one pipe though the tip it was a N/A and two meant turbo... something less subtle but similar would be nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...