turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Posted 20/05/09 02:08 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:08 AM OK people, I know this is a relatively simple question, but I want to know who makes the 5sp that is in the non turbo 6cyl falcons. Now I know that I could do a bit of research on the net but I really could not be -ucked. Dont mean to be harsh with the topic description but there are alot of people who know and I want someone who knows f-ck all who can probably dribble a bit of sh*t and be way off track.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 20/05/09 02:29 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:29 AM ok I'll start btr , fcked if I knw
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 20/05/09 02:32 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:32 AM I think its french uses melted cheese for fluid and has 5 reverse gears because that's the direction they are use to heading in.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 20/05/09 02:37 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:37 AM no the cheese is only used for the friction plates , you have to use virgin cows milk for the trans fluid
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Posted 20/05/09 02:39 AM Author Posted 20/05/09 02:39 AM I think its french uses melted cheese for fluid and has 5 reverse gears because that's the direction they are use to heading in.Gee, if its french its sh-t man. I hate french cars, but I love french chicks man. They're hot.
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 20/05/09 02:43 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:43 AM (edited) except for the ones that shave! Is this the box that was rumored to be using the 'escargo' bands??? Edited 20/05/09 02:44 AM by Superdan
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Posted 20/05/09 02:49 AM Author Posted 20/05/09 02:49 AM ok I'll start btr , fcked if I knwthat's a pretty f-cked guess, btr or what ever you call them now wouldn't have the brains to do a 5sp. Its way beyond what sh-t neurons can cope with.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 20/05/09 02:51 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:51 AM nah like 72 said it's only one forward gear pretty simple math
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/05/09 02:56 AM Posted 20/05/09 02:56 AM
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/05/09 04:47 AM Posted 20/05/09 04:47 AM Nothing to add, whats a gearbox?Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now