Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 22/05/09 03:26 AM Author Posted 22/05/09 03:26 AM Heres my go at it...with a coloured bottom grill and foglight surrounds.
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 22/05/09 03:30 AM Posted 22/05/09 03:30 AM that looks pretty cool sly
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/09 03:34 AM Posted 22/05/09 03:34 AM that looks pretty cool slyNa dont lke it, looks tacky, could be just the poor photochop. haha
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 22/05/09 04:13 AM Author Posted 22/05/09 04:13 AM I don't have any phot chop software I just used windows paint!
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 22/05/09 04:24 AM Author Posted 22/05/09 04:24 AM (edited) And heres one just blacking out the vertical bars in the grill, and deleating the fog lights. Edited 22/05/09 04:33 AM by Slymeat
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 22/05/09 04:39 AM Posted 22/05/09 04:39 AM I can't say I like anything other than the stock grilles I'm afraid. The blacked out bottom bit definitely not, the vertical bars blacked out isn't terrible but isn't great either.
bunna Legacy Donating Member 813 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Posted 24/05/09 06:33 AM Posted 24/05/09 06:33 AM chrome un-blacked and tried to add intercooler as that is painted on herrods too...I quite like this over all the other suggestions - leave the chrome outlines and black out the "mesh" maintains the classy look that the chrome is there to achieve, without being too bright. Probably only suits the black cars though.Not sure what we're coming out with next year, I've only seen the new xr and fpv concept options
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 24/05/09 08:12 AM Posted 24/05/09 08:12 AM What about shadow chrome??
Smackers XR6T Red F6310 Member 175 Member For: 21y 2m Gender: Male Location: A small country town on the Murray River South Australia Posted 24/05/09 09:28 AM Posted 24/05/09 09:28 AM (edited) I quite like this over all the other suggestions - leave the chrome outlines and black out the "mesh" maintains the classy look that the chrome is there to achieve, without being too bright. Probably only suits the black cars though.Not sure what we're coming out with next year, I've only seen the new xr and fpv concept optionsLike what I did to mine but instead of using black I painted the silver grilles the same colour as the car (ego) but left the chrome surrounds, looks much better and ive had postive comments from all that have seen it in real life (as pics dont show the full effect) Edited 24/05/09 09:30 AM by Smackers XR6T
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 27/05/09 12:02 PM Author Posted 27/05/09 12:02 PM I like perhaps they just need darker grills?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now