Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 17/05/09 05:22 AM Posted 17/05/09 05:22 AM (edited) Just playing around with some options for my front grill can someone so a photo chop 1. from the edge onto my upper grill less the ford badge and black out the lower grill, and 2. one with both upper and lower grills from the edge. P.S. and both with colour coded foglight surrounds. Edited 17/05/09 05:23 AM by Slymeat
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 17/05/09 10:31 PM Author Posted 17/05/09 10:31 PM Bump
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 18/05/09 10:59 AM Posted 18/05/09 10:59 AM maybe try supplying better quality of both photos especially the edge that will not suit a chop at all as all the light reflation off the chrome will look wrong. with the pic of your car its all washed out at the top and dark in the front... I had a quick go and it looked crap as they don't match. finally I had a go just for fun however I kinda felt like I was wasting my time, do you really want to / have ability to do this?
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 19/05/09 12:21 PM Posted 19/05/09 12:21 PM (edited) there you go very quick rough chop... its not an easy one to do, I've also attached the edge pic I used Edited 19/05/09 12:25 PM by timbos99
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 19/05/09 12:26 PM Posted 19/05/09 12:26 PM where is the chop?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 19/05/09 12:27 PM Posted 19/05/09 12:27 PM oh there it is.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/09 10:04 PM Posted 19/05/09 10:04 PM What's the inspiration for this Sly? Looks a bit ...can't believe you haven’t ripped out the foglights yet either!
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 19/05/09 10:54 PM Author Posted 19/05/09 10:54 PM (edited) Thanxs for the chop mate this is why the chop is a good thing as this will now "not" be done to the car it's a bit over the top, although I have another idea for the grill which is a bit less obvious. Tab I want to get rid of the ford badge and just throw a personal touch on the front of the car. I'm warming to the bottom grill though which may have to be blacked out. Edited 19/05/09 10:57 PM by Slymeat
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/05/09 12:52 AM Posted 20/05/09 12:52 AM What I want to do to my bottom grill is cut away the horizontal bars and leave the chrome surround so that the cooler can bee seen like in the F6. Apparently the horizontal bars are what bolt to the bumper so the chrome surround would need to be secured the the bumper in a different way.
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 20/05/09 10:18 AM Posted 20/05/09 10:18 AM can't wait to see someone with some decent pics of the blacked out grill... that was the first thing I was going to do, however the front end has grown on me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now