Rip85 Is Getting There

RIP85

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 28d

Great result mate, you must be stoked now.

The cooler is the Drift & Drag cooler, optional on all my IC kits, same size bar & plate core as my normal cooler, but with Plazmaman made endtanks.

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 7d

awsome ben.. give me a few weeks and I'll be on your tail again... shuld organise a trip to the drags n see how this new power goes down the 1/4

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 17d

Do the end tanks just provide better response Chris? (apart from being very sexy)

• REST IN PEACE V8
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 26d
so I take it the clutch was fixed??? and they could fully tune the car?

clutch was fixed 3 weeks ago due to it being non existent, from what I was told the previous clutch had no impact on the tune hahah quite interesting since power is measured at the rear wheels. last time the tuner ( not bps) could not put any more boost into the car, that was the main problem so bps fixed the air leaks and the problem was solved just had to spend a little more time with the car to find the issues after I had wasted time scratching my head changing filters dropping exhaust etc. Any way don't care very happy with the car and it's tune as said before does not carry on any more with cat backfires due to lean outs etc Oh and by the way it rips mean doungnuts at very low revs on private roads bye bye 1g worth of tyres

Great result mate, you must be stoked now.

The cooler is the Drift & Drag cooler, optional on all my IC kits, same size bar & plate core as my normal cooler, but with Plazmaman made endtanks.

yes very happy as said before great product great service

awsome ben.. give me a few weeks and I'll be on your tail again... shuld organise a trip to the drags n see how this new power goes down the 1/4

yeah no worries just let my bank account recover so I can afford a tow truck home if need be oh do your surge tank matt I was told to drum this into you hahahah

Edited by tab
fixed quotes

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 10d

Good to see another of these coolers making big power, mine goes for a re-tune on Monday, hoping for a similar kind of power...

• REST IN PEACE V8
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 26d
Good to see another of these coolers making big power, mine goes for a re-tune on Monday, hoping for a similar kind of power...

Yeah great cooler keeps intake temps real low saw your car with one on it then hit chris up