SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/10 10:55 AM Posted 31/01/10 10:55 AM I don't know how much you know about Broadmeadows Spiro, but trust me, there's no shortage of Baklava! Also, the best non home-made Kourabiethes I've ever had comes from a shop right opposite the Ford main gate. Of course, no one made better ones that what my Mum did And when you come to Melbourne, I've got a Scotch in mind. Ever tried Laphroaig? Laphroaig - the maker of the World's favourite Islay single malt scotch whisky.Your funny LMAO, my business partner is the importer of that scotch LOL!
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 31/01/10 11:04 AM Author Posted 31/01/10 11:04 AM What a coincidence! I'm my stomachs importer for that same whisky So should I expect a case of the 25 to be coming with you Ok, ok. A bottle then?
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/10 11:23 AM Posted 31/01/10 11:23 AM How bout I provide you with the assembly, and a home made kefte LOL
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 31/01/10 11:33 AM Author Posted 31/01/10 11:33 AM Ahaha. Coool. Mint enhanced?
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/10 11:35 AM Posted 31/01/10 11:35 AM Your a weapon Steph!!!!!! Cant wait to make you spend money LOL
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/10 11:38 AM Posted 31/01/10 11:38 AM Tiger
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 31/01/10 12:41 PM Posted 31/01/10 12:41 PM looking nice soo far mate
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 31/01/10 01:59 PM Author Posted 31/01/10 01:59 PM Thanks TF Spiko, you already are mate! The bar has been set high
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 31/01/10 08:38 PM Posted 31/01/10 08:38 PM Hi Steph. I have been following your build closely. It's breat to see you getting some progress again. I am just ondering if you have completed all of your head work (Porting) and if you have done any back to back flow testing( Standard/Ported ). I am very interested in what flow gains you have made..
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 01/02/10 08:07 AM Posted 01/02/10 08:07 AM I went with the flat Black mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now