xr6_2001 Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide Posted 06/03/09 10:54 AM Posted 06/03/09 10:54 AM (edited) FG XR6T 12sec Stock Edited 07/03/09 12:57 AM by Dagabond
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 06/03/09 11:24 AM Posted 06/03/09 11:24 AM good effort but if its not down the track then its yet to be completely proved. The FG's are quicker than anything before them mind you!!!
Guest Guests Posted 06/03/09 11:29 AM Posted 06/03/09 11:29 AM FG F6's only pull high 12's mate so that's definitely not the norm. Maybe you have a freak!Get it to the track & post a timeslip... Shouldn't be too much discreprency between the 2 I'd imagine. Well done
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 06/03/09 11:30 AM Posted 06/03/09 11:30 AM Gtecs are ok, but not 100% accuratetime slips are where it's at.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 06/03/09 11:50 AM Posted 06/03/09 11:50 AM not bad for a $45k car, not bad at all!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/03/09 12:31 PM Posted 06/03/09 12:31 PM Gtecs are ok, but not 100% accuratetime slips are where it's at.
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 06/03/09 12:49 PM Posted 06/03/09 12:49 PM Not a real bright idea doing it on a public road and posting it on youtube. Flat shifting every gear. Bet your diff and clutch love you.
Guest Guests Posted 06/03/09 01:09 PM Posted 06/03/09 01:09 PM I only seen a private road in the clip Warranty will take care of the box & clutch anyways... Still un-modded
xr6_2001 Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide Posted 06/03/09 11:09 PM Author Posted 06/03/09 11:09 PM Not a real bright idea doing it on a public road and posting it on youtube. Flat shifting every gear. Bet your diff and clutch love you.No flat shifting there, just super quick shifts, the launch control is amazing takes off like a rocket.I think I do have a freak motor, that or I ran it in nice and hard rather than baby it might make a difference,can't wait to get it down the strip I reckon I'd get better times.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 06/03/09 11:34 PM Posted 06/03/09 11:34 PM well done mate ,I reckon that's about right.I think a std fg is good for high 12's.My mate has a tuned cobra ute which runs low 13's .took him for a drive in mine and he was surprised and said I had his measure.Cheers Nick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now