7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/03/09 06:04 AM Posted 10/03/09 06:04 AM I'm a definate on the maybe list. Couple of mates have been away for the last few weeks & I think saturday night will be spent at the pub catching up.
Ghiagirl Member 29 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Female Location: Shellharbour Posted 11/03/09 02:04 AM Posted 11/03/09 02:04 AM My god, if you fellas are this worked up already, what will you be like on Saturday??? I'll be happy to hang out at the back with you if you want Ryan, but I'm not sure.......I might like to cruise around with my dad (not 'pops' thanks Mercury!! Jeez, what do you think he is 100??!!!) for a change.If anyone needs a CB for the night I have a spare, as long as I get it back at the end of the night yeah?
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 11/03/09 02:55 AM Posted 11/03/09 02:55 AM hmm the weather forecast is not looking too good for satuday night.... Saturday Chance late shower. City: Min: 19 Max: 25
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/03/09 03:36 AM Posted 11/03/09 03:36 AM sh*tabrick, here we go......oh, its raining, my car might get wet, and my tissues, cant take it out on a cruise......From the Mods Room: If it is discovered, that you say you will be attending this cruise, and it is later found out that you skirted out cause there was some wet stuff on the road, all mods will personally change your sig to read something similar to: Ive got a pencil pen*s; I just burnt my dress while doing the ironing; I drive so slow Miss Daisy is hiring me etc etc.Im guessing this wont be the first time you've all driven in the wet, so go grow a decent set, and come for a drive.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/03/09 03:39 AM Posted 11/03/09 03:39 AM I've got a hole in me stockings
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 11/03/09 03:49 AM Posted 11/03/09 03:49 AM lol, dont beat around the bush Mick, tell us what you really think.
Ras351 Member 219 Member For: 18y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 11/03/09 05:16 AM Posted 11/03/09 05:16 AM whats the second half of the cruise like driving wise? like what are the road conditions and twisty sections like? is it all highway cruising from the top of Mt Keira back to Mt Annan or are there some decent roads there? im unfamilar with the route.if its good for driving ill attend the 2nd half also
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/03/09 05:30 AM Posted 11/03/09 05:30 AM lol, dont beat around the bush Mick, tell us what you really think.And you know I will!Nah man, the only thing that gets called off when it rains is WSID. If you are the girliest of the girls, and not going to show up to a cruise cause its raining, boo frickin hoo. The better members of the forum deserve to know who the true girls/skirt wearers are. And I intend to inform them!
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 11/03/09 05:33 AM Posted 11/03/09 05:33 AM Ive got a pencil pen*s; I just burnt my dress while doing the ironing; I drive so slow Miss Daisy is hiring me etc etc.I would like this sig in any case.... PMSLseriously I wont go if there is rain
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/03/09 05:36 AM Posted 11/03/09 05:36 AM seriously, ill put that in your sig if you dont show.Do you want me to follow you around with a frickin umbrella?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now